- If you’re considering facial plastic or reconstructive surgery, choosing the right surgeon is perhaps the most important decision you’ll make. Whatever your reasons for undergoing surgery or facial rejuvenation, it’s vital to have a surgeon who has the training, experience, and ability to listen that success this field demands—and which you deserve.
- Falls are a significant cause of morbidity and morality. Examples of injuries resulting from falls include fractures and intracranial bleeding. People often never fully recover to their prior level of function, and may not survive at all.
- Family medicine physicians at Cooper specialize in the total health care of the individual and the family, regardless of age.
- Learn about fecal incontinence in women and the urogynecology resources available at Cooper for diagnosing and treating this condition
- Learn about fibromyalgia, and the resources available for diagnosing and treating this condition at Cooper University Health Care’s Division of Rheumatology
The foot is one of the most complex parts of the human body. Each foot is made up of 26 different bones that are connected by 33 joints, 42 muscles, and 50-plus tendons and ligaments.
- If you or a loved one suffers from a disease or injury related to the foot or ankle, every step can be a reminder of the pain.
- Cooper’s ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists are uniquely qualified to treat children who have foreign bodies in their ear, nose or airway.