- A halo brace holds the head and neck in a fixed position to prevent movement and lessen pain while the neck heals from an injury, much like a plaster cast keeps the bones in a broken arm as still as possible while they heal.
- Learn about hand problems and pain, and the expert resources for diagnosing and treating these conditions at Cooper University Health Care
- The Cooper Bone and Joint Institute Hand Therapy Program provides comprehensive care for your hand injuries. Our hand care starts with our physicians and surgeons and, when rehabilitation is needed, you are referred for treatment to our certified hand therapy specialists.
- Our multidisciplinary hand and nerve specialists work together to expertly diagnose and treat hand and nerve disorders, restoring look and function.
- Learn about Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and the expert services available at Cooper University Health Care for diagnosing and treating this autoimmune disorder
- At you plan for your new arrival, you can be assured that Cooper is the best place to have your baby. We offer a private, comfortable, pleasant atmosphere for prenatal care, delivery, and aftercare.
- Our skilled head and neck cancer specialists provide comprehensive care for people with mouth and nose cancers as well as other head and neck tumors.
- Our Head and Neck Cancer Center in South Jersey is dedicated to comprehensive care for people with mouth, neck, and nose cancers and oral tumors.
- Our Head and Neck Cancer Center in South Jersey is dedicated to comprehensive care for people with mouth and nose cancers and other tumors in this region.
- Expertise in head and neck cancer and reconstructive surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, and transoral robotic surgery (TORS) are just some of the highlights of our full-service practice.
- Headaches are one of the most common forms of pain. For some people a headache may be a minor irritation once or twice a year, while others can suffer disabling pain on an almost daily basis.
- Our expert headache specialists offer comprehensive neurological evaluation and treatment for migraines, tension headaches, and other types of headaches.
- Cooper University Health Care in Cherry Hill, NJ, offers a variety of health care services including cancer treatment, urgent care, and more. Learn more about our Cherry Hill locations!
- Cooper’s otolaryngologists (ear, nose, and throat specialists) and audiologists provide expert, comprehensive care for people of all ages with hearing loss.
- Cooper’s otolaryngologists (ENT specialists), audiologists, and speech-language pathologists provide complete care for babies and children with hearing loss.
A heart attack (also known as a myocardial infarction or MI) happens when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked and the heart can’t get oxygen. If blood flow isn’t restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die.
- Heart block is a problem that occurs with the heart's electrical system. This system controls the rate and rhythm of heartbeats.
- Although many people think of heart disease as a man's problem, women can and do get heart disease. In fact, heart disease is the number one killer of women in the United States.
- The Cooper Heart Institute is the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey, providing world-class cardiac care — in your neighborhood.
A heart murmur is an unusual whooshing or swishing sound heard between heartbeats. Heart murmurs may be harmless or abnormal, and may be caused by a number of factors or diseases.