- Obesity negatively affects your overall health, but our specialists can create a personalized care plan to help you lose weight and keep it off.
- The Obstetrical Anesthesiology team provides anesthesia and analgesia for women with both high- and low-risk pregnancies.
- The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cooper University Health Care offers women of all ages a full range of advanced medical programs and services through all stages of a woman’s life.
- Working closely with Cooper’s Sleep Lab, Cooper's expert otolaryngologists and pulmonologists ensure timely, accurate diagnosis, provide expert medical and surgical treatments when needed, and collaborate with your child’s pediatrician.
- Cooper teaching affiliate ophthalmologists provide examination and total care of the eyes, including medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the eye.
- Cooper’s Head and Neck Cancer Center offers comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for oral cancer, a type of cancer that starts in the mouth.
- Cooper’s Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers you an exceptional level of advanced expertise in diagnosing and treating the conditions that affect the function and aesthetics of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face.
- Cancer of the oropharynx is a type of head and neck cancer that includes the tonsils, the back of the mouth and the base of the tongue.
- For conditions such as rare bone cancers, soft tissue masses, benign bone tumors, and metastatic disease to bone, the best treatment depends on many factors. At the Orthopaedic Oncology Center at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, we offer the expertise you need with the support you deserve.
- Bone and joint experts at our orthopaedic trauma program provide immediate medical care to patients suffering from the most severe injuries.
- Cooper Bone and Joint Institute physicians and surgeons are experts you can count on to treat any orthopaedic injury or problem. From the simplest injury to the most complex surgical interventions, we offer innovative surgical and non-surgical treatment options for patients of all ages.
- Learn about osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, and the resources available for managing this condition at Cooper University Health Care’s Division of Rheumatology
- Learn about osteomyelitis and the advanced expertise available at Cooper for diagnosing and treating this condition
- Learn about osteoporosis and the expertise available for diagnosing and treating it at Cooper University Health Care.
- Our multidisciplinary osteoporosis specialists offer expertise and experience in osteoporosis prevention, evaluation, treatment, and management.
- Osteosarcoma is the most common primary bone cancer (cancer that starts in the bone). This disease more commonly affects children and teens, but can be seen in the elderly population.
- Cooper’s ear, nose, and throat doctors (ENTs) are uniquely qualified to treat otitis externa (swimmer’s ear), a painful inflammation of the external ear canal
- Otitis media is the medical term for a painful infection or inflammation in the middle ear. Most children have at least one middle ear infection by the time they are 3 years old. While not as common, adults can get these ear infections, too.
- At Cooper, our team of highly trained otolaryngologists and advanced practice nurses (APNs) are committed to providing you with outstanding and cutting-edge medical and surgical care in a caring and patient-centered environment.
- Cooper has otolaryngologists who treat patients with ear infections, hearing loss, vertigo and a wide variety of other ear-related disorders.
Get to Know Cooper University Health Care's Services
Individuals around South Jersey and the Delaware Valley can receive specialized attention and care at one of the many Cooper University Health Care facilities in the area. We offer more than 70 different specialties and a network of more than 630 board-certified physicians working in more than 100 office locations.
Read on to learn more about how we can help you!
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper has taken advanced cancer care to an entirely new level.
As part of the MD Anderson at Cooper experience, you will have access to:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center’s proven treatment plans
- Specialized cancer expertise
- Clinical trials
- Collaboration by national and regional cancer specialists
- Customized treatment plans
- A full range of supportive care services
Ripa Center for Women’s Health & Wellness
The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness in Voorhees, NJ, is a leading provider of women’s health services in South Jersey, offering women a higher standard of personal health and well-being.
Available health services at this facility include breast health, osteoporosis treatment, primary care, maternal-fetal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, plus on-site imaging and more. Educational programs centered around health needs, fitness, and individual empowerment are available, too!
Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper
The Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper provides high-quality pediatric primary care and comprehensive specialty care services and has the only hospital-based pediatric surgery program in South Jersey. Families no longer need to travel out of state for exceptional care provided by board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatric medical specialists, surgeons, and anesthesiologists.
Cooper also is a verified Level II Pediatric Trauma Center according to the American College of Surgeons and has a dedicated pediatric emergency department with waiting areas and rooms specifically designed to meet the needs of infants and children.
Bone and Joint Institute
The Bone and Joint Institute, focusing on comprehensive musculoskeletal care, is led by a team of fellowship-trained and board-certified experts specializing in orthopedics, rheumatology, sports medicine, podiatry, and rehabilitation.
Cooper is also the first in New Jersey to receive Premier Certification Status for Geriatric Fracture Care from the International Geriatric Fracture Society and is a Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery.
Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Center
You can finally achieve and maintain your weight-loss goals and take back your life with help from the highly trained experts at our Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Center, a MBSAQIP Accredited - Comprehensive with Adolescent Qualifications Center.
Our surgeons have performed thousands of weight-loss surgeries and we have a detailed program to help you lose and keep off weight that includes:
- Thorough consultation and evaluation process
- Multidisciplinary approach to your care
- Careful consideration of your goals
- Ongoing follow-up
- Close coordination with your referring doctor
Urgent Care Centers
With multiple urgent care centers throughout the area, you’ll be able to receive prompt and professional assistance when you need it most.
These centers act as an extension of our Emergency Department, providing you with immediate attention under the guidance of a board-certified emergency medicine physician. Patients young or old can stop in at any time to have their cuts, bruises, sprains, falls, and fevers attended to, along with any other non-life threatening condition. Our urgent care centers provide timely and effective care in an always-friendly environment.
Use the Services Search Bar
To make your search easier, we have a helpful search bar for you to use. This tool is capable of directing you to Cooper services with locations near you that are perfectly suited to your medical needs.
Receive the Right Care for Your Needs!
At Cooper University Health Care, serving South Jersey and the Delaware Valley, we’ve created a range of specialized centers so you can receive attentive and proper care for your specific needs. To see which service is right for you, give us a call or use our search tool!