- Care and comfort -- simple words but words that typify cancer treatment at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper. Our board-certified radiation oncologists are experts in the field of fighting cancer and, together with the Radiation Oncology team, work with each patient to develop a comprehensive treatment program.
- Radiation therapy (also called therapeutic radiology or radiation oncology) uses X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles to fight cancer.
- Radiofrequency ablation uses heat transmitted through a needle placed into a tumor to kill cancer cells. Imaging techniques such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are used to help guide a needle into the tumor.
- Our specialists perform radiofrequency ablation when injections or nerve blocks do not offer pain relief.
- When your health requires a closer look, schedule a visit at a Cooper University Heath Care Radiology office.
- Radiopharmaceuticals are cancer drugs that contain radioactive materials. They target cancer cells, giving off radiation that kills these cells while sparing healthy tissue.
- Cooper University Hospital offers patients two of the most technologically advanced radiosurgery tools for the treatment of tumors anywhere in the body.
- With the launch of our comprehensive Rare Cancers Program, we’ve brought together an unparalleled depth and breadth of rare-cancer expertise. This means you have one-stop access to an entire team of rare-cancer experts who are up to date on the latest research (we’re even conducting some of it), the most accurate diagnostic methods, and the most advanced treatment options—right here in South Jersey.
- Learn about Raynaud’s phenomenon, and the expert resources for diagnosing and treating this condition at Cooper University Health Care’s Division of Rheumatology
Rectal prolapse occurs when the rectum drops down through the anus. In complete rectal prolapse, the entire wall of the rectum drops through the anus. In partial rectal prolapse, only the lining of the rectum drops through the anus.
- Learn about repetitive motion sports injuries, and the expert sports medicine resources for diagnosing and treating them at Cooper University Health Care
- At Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders we offer years of experience coupled with high success for all types of infertility.
- The OB/GYN Research Division’s mission is to identify emerging scientific areas and ensure that we are poised to lead in those areas, to develop and maintain infrastructures required for conducting cutting edge research, to promote continuing education for the research team, to identify the needs of the research community and to align our services to meet those needs.
- The Cooper Resuscitation Center provides access to emergent cardiac interventions and therapeutic hypothermia ― the acknowledged gold standard for saving brain function after cardiac arrest.
- Learn about rheumatoid arthritis, and the expert resources for diagnosing and treating this autoimmune condition at Cooper University Health Care
- Our board-certified rheumatologists treat autoimmune diseases and arthritis using the most advanced technologies available.
- Robotic surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery being used at Cooper for some cardiac, lung, gynecologic and urologic problems including cancer.
- Our thoracic surgeons are currently performing several different robotic procedures for State 1 and Stage 2 lung cancer, as well as for selected “neoadjuvant” cases, in which the malignancy has already been treated with chemotherapy or radiation and is now considered a good candidate for surgical removal.
- Robotic-assisted cancer surgery (da Vinci ™ Surgical System) uses computer technology that becomes an extension of the surgeon’s wrists, hands, and fingers to remove cancer in a delicate, precise manner while preserving surrounding nerves and tissues.
- Since October 1983, the Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey has provided a home away from home to more than 13,000 families from the 7 southern counties of New Jersey and beyond, 35 other states and 20 foreign countries during what may be the most stressful time in their lives.
Showing 1 to 20 of 22 results
Showing 1 to 20 of 22 results