- Nasal surgery refers to surgery performed on the outside or inside of the nose. Cooper’s ENT surgeons are experts in this type of surgery.
- Our pain management specialists provide a comprehensive and personalized treatment plan for neck pain.
- The Neonatal Follow-Up Clinic can provide special attention and answers to your questions about your child's health, growth, nutrition and development.
- Having a baby who needs specialized intensive care services shortly after birth can be a challenging and frightening time for families. At Cooper, you can rest assured that your infant will receive round-the-clock, state-of-the-art care from our team of expert neonatologists.
- Whether you have just been diagnosed with kidney problems or are starting dialysis, awaiting transplant, or receiving treatment following transplant — we are here to help you determine your options, and provide the best possible treatment for your condition.
- Our pain management doctors specialize in performing a wide range of nerve blocks to manage and relieve pain.
- If you suffer from movement disorder, Cooper may be able to help you walk better, move better, and live better. At the Cooper Bone and Joint Institute, David A. Fuller, MD, is advancing the field of reconstructive Neuro-Orthopaedics using breakthrough surgical procedures to help patients who have lost extremity function after suffering from debilitating injury or atrophy to the neurological system.
- Neuroendoscopy describes the use of a small fiber-optic camera attached to an endoscope to gain access to the brain, spine and peripheral nervous system using a "minimally invasive" approach.
- The muscles and nerves of the urinary system work together to hold and release urine at the right time. Nerves carry messages between the bladder and the spinal cord and brain. The messages tell the muscles of the bladder to either tighten or release. In neurogenic bladder, these nerves don’t work the way they should.
- The Neurointerventional Surgery team brings breakthrough and advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques to the Cooper Neurological Institute.
Get to Know Cooper University Health Care's Services
Individuals around South Jersey and the Delaware Valley can receive specialized attention and care at one of the many Cooper University Health Care facilities in the area. We offer more than 70 different specialties and a network of more than 630 board-certified physicians working in more than 100 office locations.
Read on to learn more about how we can help you!
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper has taken advanced cancer care to an entirely new level.
As part of the MD Anderson at Cooper experience, you will have access to:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center’s proven treatment plans
- Specialized cancer expertise
- Clinical trials
- Collaboration by national and regional cancer specialists
- Customized treatment plans
- A full range of supportive care services
Ripa Center for Women’s Health & Wellness
The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness in Voorhees, NJ, is a leading provider of women’s health services in South Jersey, offering women a higher standard of personal health and well-being.
Available health services at this facility include breast health, osteoporosis treatment, primary care, maternal-fetal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, plus on-site imaging and more. Educational programs centered around health needs, fitness, and individual empowerment are available, too!
Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper
The Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper provides high-quality pediatric primary care and comprehensive specialty care services and has the only hospital-based pediatric surgery program in South Jersey. Families no longer need to travel out of state for exceptional care provided by board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatric medical specialists, surgeons, and anesthesiologists.
Cooper also is a verified Level II Pediatric Trauma Center according to the American College of Surgeons and has a dedicated pediatric emergency department with waiting areas and rooms specifically designed to meet the needs of infants and children.
Bone and Joint Institute
The Bone and Joint Institute, focusing on comprehensive musculoskeletal care, is led by a team of fellowship-trained and board-certified experts specializing in orthopedics, rheumatology, sports medicine, podiatry, and rehabilitation.
Cooper is also the first in New Jersey to receive Premier Certification Status for Geriatric Fracture Care from the International Geriatric Fracture Society and is a Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery.
Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Center
You can finally achieve and maintain your weight-loss goals and take back your life with help from the highly trained experts at our Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Center, a MBSAQIP Accredited - Comprehensive with Adolescent Qualifications Center.
Our surgeons have performed thousands of weight-loss surgeries and we have a detailed program to help you lose and keep off weight that includes:
- Thorough consultation and evaluation process
- Multidisciplinary approach to your care
- Careful consideration of your goals
- Ongoing follow-up
- Close coordination with your referring doctor
Urgent Care Centers
With multiple urgent care centers throughout the area, you’ll be able to receive prompt and professional assistance when you need it most.
These centers act as an extension of our Emergency Department, providing you with immediate attention under the guidance of a board-certified emergency medicine physician. Patients young or old can stop in at any time to have their cuts, bruises, sprains, falls, and fevers attended to, along with any other non-life threatening condition. Our urgent care centers provide timely and effective care in an always-friendly environment.
Use the Services Search Bar
To make your search easier, we have a helpful search bar for you to use. This tool is capable of directing you to Cooper services with locations near you that are perfectly suited to your medical needs.
Receive the Right Care for Your Needs!
At Cooper University Health Care, serving South Jersey and the Delaware Valley, we’ve created a range of specialized centers so you can receive attentive and proper care for your specific needs. To see which service is right for you, give us a call or use our search tool!