- KYBELLA is a non-human and non-animal formulation of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into subcutaneous fat, KYBELLA causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
- Several types of cancer can develop in the kidney. Renal cell cancer is the most common type of kidney cancer. It occurs more often in men than in women.
- Cooper’s fellowship-trained and board-certified urologists provide individualized, comprehensive medical and surgical care for kidney stones, using noninvasive and minimally invasive techniques.
- Many knee problems are a result of the aging process and continual wear and stress on the knee joint (i.e., arthritis). Other knee problems are a result of an injury or a sudden movement that strains the knee.
- Cooper has a team of board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic specialists as well as three sports medicine specialists—all with extensive experience in diagnosing and treating knee pain and problems.
Esophageal cancer is the cancer of the esophagus or food pipe.
- More than 44 million Americans—mostly women—have or are at risk for developing osteoporosis, a thinning and weakening of the bones that increases the chance of fractures, especially of the spine, hip, and wrist.