- Coronavirus and ear infection can have similar symptoms, such as fever and headache, but we put together a guide to help you differentiate the two.
Coronavirus and GERD
Coronavirus and GERD can have similar symptoms, such as cough and chest pain, but Cooper experts have put together a guide to help you differentiate the two.
- Coronavirus and Lyme disease can have similar symptoms, such fever, tiredness, and headache, but we put together a guide to help you differentiate the two.
Coronavirus and a sinus infection can have similar symptoms, such as nasal congestion, fever, and cough. Our Cooper experts have put together a guide to help you differentiate the two.
- Coronavirus and tonsillitis can have similar symptoms, such as fever and sore throat, but our experts have put together a guide to help you differentiate the two.
- For some women, the happiest time in their lives is complicated by the scariest times in their lives as some pregnant women are diagnosed with cancer.
- Our comprehensive cancer genetics program offers cancer genetic testing and counseling to help you identify and manage your risk for hereditary cancer.
- Our doctors’ experience with specialized immunotherapy (biologic therapy) means we offer you the most promising cancer treatments as part of your care.
- Cancer and its treatment may leave you with debilitating side effects, compromising your function and quality of life. But research shows that physical therapy during and after cancer treatment can help speed recovery, restore strength, and reduce fatigue and the risk of complications.
- Cardiac catheterization is performed to evaluate heart function, the presence of heart disease, and the need for further treatment.
- Cardiac catheterization septal ablation is a procedure used to treat a thickening and stiffness (hypertrophic myopathy) of the muscle (septum), which divides the walls of the heart.
- Closure of an atrial septal defect (a type of hole in the heart) is usually recommended when the hole is large or a person is experiencing symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, sensation of feeling the heart beat (palpitations) in adults, or shortness of breath with activity.
- Cardiac catheterization using a VSD closure device is a procedure to close a hole (ventricular septal defect or VSD) in the wall (septum) that separates the heart’s left and right ventricles (pumping chambers).
- Cardiac event monitor is a small recording device used to detect abnormal heart rhythms. It is activated by the person, usually with a simple press of a button, when experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, weakness, lightheadedness, heart racing and/or fluttering.
- Cardiac Partners is the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey, providing world-class cardiac care — in your neighborhood.
- Cardiac Partners Cardiac Surgery team provides southern New Jersey’s most advanced cardiac surgery services, offering you exceptional care and a track record of superior patient outcomes.
Many existing and emerging cancer therapies have a significant effect on the cardiovascular health of patients with cancer and cancer survivors. These effects can appear during treatment, or years later.
- Cardiogenic shock is a state in which the heart has been damaged so much that it is unable to supply enough blood to the organs of the body.
- Cardiac Partners is the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey, earning national recognition for its superior quality and world-renowned team of cardiovascular experts.
Cardiomyopathy refers to diseases of the heart muscle which becomes enlarged, thick, or rigid. In rare cases, the muscle tissue in the heart is replaced with scar tissue. Cardiomyopathy can develop over time or can be inherited. It can affect people of all ages.