- Our cancer experts have a deep knowledge of advanced targeted cancer therapies, each designed to attack a certain type of cancer, in a very specific way.
- Learn about tendinitis and tenosynovitis, and the expert sports medicine resources for diagnosing and treating them at Cooper University Health Care
- Tendon repair is surgery to fix damage or a tear in the cord-like bands of fibrous tissue that connect muscles to bones. The shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle joints are the most commonly affected by tendon injuries.
Your Recovery Is Our Mission
Opening November 2020
The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper is a rehab center in South Jersey that offers a full continuum of care to address a patient’s substance abuse and co-occurring mental health conditions.
We get it, you're a busy woman with limited time to take care of yourself. While juggling all of life’s responsibilities, scheduling doctor’s appointments and managing your health care can often fall to the bottom of your to-do list.
- At The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness at Cooper, we offer personalized and coordinated services to keep you connected to the primary and specialty care physicians who best meet your needs.
- Therapeutic hypothermia helps to reduce the risk of ischemic injury to the brain following a period of insufficient blood flow caused by cardiac arrest, stroke, or brain trauma.
- The most common treatment to relieve an excess build up of fluid in the chest cavity is called a thoracentesis. Normally, mere teaspoons of watery fluid are present in the pleural space, allowing the lungs to move smoothly within the chest cavity during breathing.
- Cooper’s vascular and endovascular surgeons provide expert treatment for thoracic aortic aneurysm, a bulge in the part of the aorta that runs through the chest.
- If you have thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS), the nerves or blood vessels just below your neck are compressed, or squeezed. It can be between the muscles of your neck and shoulder or between the first rib and collarbone.
- The Division of Thoracic Surgery at Cooper University Health Care is Southern New Jersey’s leader in the treatment of diseases of the lungs and chest.
- Cooper’s team of otolaryngologists have advanced training and extensive experience in diagnosing and treating thyroglossal duct cysts in children with consistently excellent outcomes.
- The anterior tibial tendon helps control the front of your foot when it meets the ground. If this tendon is strained, you may feel pain when you go down stairs or walk or run on hills.
- Cooper's ENT specialists and skilled audiologists have the expertise and compassion to help people deal with tinnitus, an often frustrating condition.
- Cooper's ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists have extensive training and experience in treating adults with tonsillitis both medically and surgically
- Cooper has a team of board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic specialists as well as three sports medicine specialists, all with extensive experience in diagnosing and treating meniscus tears.
- At you plan for your new arrival, you can be assured that Cooper is the best place to have your baby. We offer a private, comfortable, pleasant atmosphere for prenatal care, delivery, and aftercare.
- Trans-tracheal oxygen therapy is a superior method of delivering oxygen directly into the lungs through a small, flexible catheter that passes from the lower neck into the trachea or windpipe.
- Surgical aortic valve replacement (AVR), is the gold standard for replacing the aortic valve for severe, symptomatic aortic stenosis.
- The Trauma Center at Cooper University Hospital was established in 1982 and is one of only three New Jersey State-Designated Level I Trauma Centers verified by the American College of Surgeons